INTERMEDIATE COURSE IN
BASICS OF PHOTOGRAPHY
Beginners, this basics of photography course is for those looking for an introduction to camera handling skills and darkroom techniques. For personal or professional knowledge. Get an insight into the aesthetic and technical potential of the medium through practical work and knowledge of historical and contemporary theory.
- How to operate the camera
- Principles of exposure and light
- Usage of aperture, shutter speed, depth of field, metering and white balance
- Practical: outdoor shoot
- Theory: understand intricacies of technique and history of photography
- Printing and picture content
60 + 24 [master class] hrs beginning January 2018
[6 + 8 hours / 5 days a week. Total duration 3 months]
We’re not promising but it is likely that once you finish this course, you may start to view the world through the prism of a frame. A tangible outcome is that at the end of the course, you may begin to view life through the prism of a lens and to scrutinize each photo you have shot analytically.